All-Terrain Vehicle Market Share & Trends Analysis, By Drive Type, By Fuel Type, By Seating Capacity, By Application & By Region Forecast, 2021-2031
DUBLIN, IRELAND, March 21, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — Latest industry analysis by Fact MR, predicts All-Terrain Vehicle sales to swell at propelled CAGR through 2031, as automotive sales gradually recover across the world. The report is intended at presenting insights into hidden growth opportunities and challenges. It also offers recommendations to help businesses to prep for unforeseen challenges.
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of All-Terrain Vehicle. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of All-Terrain Vehicle Market across various industries and regions.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4439
The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of All-Terrain Vehicle market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of All-Terrain Vehicle
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of All-Terrain Vehicle, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of All-Terrain Vehicle Market.
The global shipment of all-terrain vehicles are expected to surpass US$ 4 Bn by 2031, according to Fact.MR. As per the report, the market for all-terrain vehicles is anticipated to surge 1.4x until 2031.
With burgeoning demand for off-road vehicles, all-terrain vehicles are sluggishly gaining traction across several fields such as sports, agriculture, military, tourism and entertainment which is estimated to foster demand in forthcoming years.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4439
Key Segments Covered
– Drive type
2WD in All-Terrain Vehicles
4WD in All-Terrain Vehicles
AWD in All-Terrain Vehicles
– Fuel Type
Gasoline-powered All-Terrain Vehicles
Below 400 cc
400 – 800 cc
More than 800 cc
Electric-powered All-Terrain Vehicles
– Seating Capacity
One Seat All-Terrain Vehicles
Two Seat All-Terrain Vehicles
Sports All-Terrain Vehicles
Entertainment All-Terrain Vehicles
Agriculture All-Terrain Vehicles
Military & Defence All-Terrain Vehicles
Other (Hunting & Forestry, etc.) All-Terrain Vehicles
– Age Group
All-Terrain Vehicles for Youth
All-Terrain Vehicles for Adults
– Number of Wheels
Four Wheeled All-Terrain Vehicles
> Four Wheeled All-Terrain Vehicles
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4439
– Prominent players are embracing innovative approaches such as ground-breaking marketing tactics, technological advancements, mergers, and acquisitions.
– In Sept 2018, Powersports manufacturer Polaris Industries Inc. and WSI Industries Inc. jointly announced a merger agreement in cash for a total enterprise value of approximately US$23.9 Mn. The merger is expected to close in the Q4 of 2018.
– In June 2021, Honda becomes the first of Japan’s automakers to state publicly it will phase out sales of gasoline-powered cars completely, setting 2040 as the goal. The company plans to unveil 3 new electric two-wheelers by 2024, as well as 10 new EV cars in China within 5 years.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
– The global All-terrain vehicles market is anticipated to add 1.4x value by 2031
– By fuel type, gasoline-based all-terrain vehicles accounted for 3 out of 5 sales in 2020
– ATVs with more than 4 wheels to accelerate at a CAGR of over 3% until 2031
– In terms of seating capacity, two seat all-terrain vehicles to account for 2/5th of global revenue
– By application, military & defence ATVs to register a CAGR of 2.4% across the forecast period
– U.S market for ATVs was valued at US$ 2.3 Bn in 2020, capturing 50% of global demand
– Sales of ATVs in China are forecast to reach a projected size of US$ 2.1 Bn by 2031
– India is likely to emerge as a highly opportunistic market in coming years
“Progress of hybrid engines with upgraded efficiency and negligible emissions accompanied by the introduction of lightweight models will further encourage industry growth till 2031,” comments a Fact.MR analyst
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR- https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2022/03/09/2400432/0/en/Low-Code-Development-Industry-is-Projected-to-Achieve-a-Global-Market-Size-of-US-187-Bn-by-2032-Currently-US-Accounts-For-the-Largest-Market-Share-in-the-World.html
Report Benefits & Key Questions Answered
– How much is the all-terrain vehicles market worth?
As of 2020, sales of all-terrain vehicles surpassed US$ 3 Bn
– What was the last 5 years CAGR for All-terrain vehicles?
From 2016 to 2020, sales of All-terrain vehicles expanded above 2% CAGR
– What are the future growth projections for all-terrain vehicles demand?
From 2021 to 2031, demand for all-terrain vehicles is expected to surge at approximately 4% CAGR
– Which is the most lucrative opportunity expected to fuel future sales?
Adoption and innovation in electric vehicles is likely to open new doors for all-terrain vehicles across key industries
– What is driving demand of all-terrain vehicles?
Increasing recreational activities such as adventure sports have surged the demand for ATV’s worldwide.
More Valuable Insights on All-Terrain Vehicle Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of All-Terrain Vehicle, Sales and Demand of All-Terrain Vehicle, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Automotive Domain:
Ground Support Equipment Tires Market – https://www.factmr.com/report/ground-support-equipment-tires-market
The aircraft transportation system is experiencing significant growth globally, reduction in airfare and increment in per capita income is the main reason behind it. Growth in aircraft transportation demands the better services thus the usage of ground support equipment is increased which drives the ground support equipment tires business faster.
Automotive Steering Rack Market – https://www.factmr.com/report/automotive-steering-rack-market
According to the latest research by Fact. MR, the automotive steering rack market is set to witness steady growth during 2021-2031. In the short term, demand for steering racks will rebound steadily, with a positive long-term outlook.
Automotive Steering Shaft Market – https://www.factmr.com/report/automotive-steering-shaft-market
According to latest research by Fact. MR, automotive steering shaft market is set to witness steady growth during 2021-2031. In the short term, demand for steering shaft will rebound steadily, with a positive long-term outlook.
Supriya Bhor Eminent Research & Advisory Services
EMINENT RESEARCH & ADVISORY SERVICES
+1 628 251-1583
email us here
The post Gasoline Based All-Terrain Vehicles to Gain Maximum Traction in the All-Terrain Vehicle Market first appeared on Social Gov.