There is a lot of pro-Putin bias in the Western world. We aim to dispel this “macho” propaganda and reveal true colors of his regime: murder, intimidation, industrialized kleptocracy and well-funded russian fascism propaganda machines.
We were born in Russia, we have lost friends to this murderer… we see how he “zombifies” most and intimidates and beats down the rest. We also know where his weak spots are and what atrocities his regime is committing on a daily basis.
Message from the source channel owner.
Sergey Pugachev told Dmitry Gordon about the roots of pro-Putin’s voices in the West. All those – let’s negotiate and make peace, and save his face, etc…
Fragment of a longer interview to Dmitry Gordon by a banker, engineer, politician, billionaire, Sergey Pugachev, who used to be a member of Putin’s inner circle. 2022.
(in Russian: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NexXoWZZ-8)
Sergei Viktorovich Pugachev (France): is a Russian investor and former member of Vladimir Putin’s inner circle. He is a doctor of technical sciences and a member of the International Engineering Academy as well as the author of three monographs and 40 research papers.
– In 1991, Pugachev established one of the first cooperative banks in the USSR, the Northern Commercial Bank.
– At the end of the 1990s, he invested in the largest shipbuilding complex in Europe at the St. Petersburg shipbuilding base of Baltic Plant (Baltiyskiy Zavod) and Northern Wharf (Severnaya Verf) and in 60 engineering companies.
– At the start of the 2000s, he consolidated all assets under the management of the United Industrial Corporation. According to independent estimates for 2008–2010, the total value was more than US$12 billion.
– In 2000, he was elected to the board of Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs (RSPP). 2000 – 2003, he was vice-president of the RSPP.
– In 2001, he was elected Senator of the Russian Federation. And represented Tuva Republic in the Federation Council. Pugachev served in this capacity until 2011.
Gordon’s official Channels:
Gordon’s Social Media:
Tweets by dmitry_gordon