Popular Politics – Wartime Censorship in Russia (with English subtitles)
There is a lot of pro-Putin bias in the Western world. We aim to dispel this “macho” propaganda and reveal true colors of his regime: murder, intimidation, industrialized kleptocracy and well-funded russian fascism propaganda machines. We were born in Russia, we have lost friends to this murderer… we see how he “zombifies” most and intimidates and beats down the rest. We also know where his weak spots are and what atrocities his regime is committing on a daily basis.
Message from the source channel owner.
One more new translation from “N”. No voice over in this, but leave your comments if you would really like us to add audio, or if you like subtitles just as much.
Original video was posted on “Popular Politics” channel on 1yr anniversary of this war.
Over the course of 2022, all independent media outlets have disappeared in Russia and a full-fledged military censorship has appeared instead. Journalists of major Russian publications tell how it happened.
This video was created by The Popular Politics channel, which in turn was formed by the exiled Kremlin opposition team of Aleksei Navalny on the first day of the war. The channel now is one of the primary Russian independent media outlets.
– English translation: #PrivateerStation
– Original video in Russian: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Wp4QVy1mas&t=337s
– New York Times’ article about the Popular Politics team: https://www.nytimes.com/2022/11/28/world/europe/russia-navalny-youtube-exiles.html
– Support Popular Politics: https://www.patreon.com/Popularpolitics.
– Donate to Ukraine relief efforts: https://rassvet.world/en/sunrise/
Popular Politics Links:
FREE NAVALNY website: https://free.navalny.com/
“Sirena” telegram channel: https://t.me/news_sirena
Our List of Warmongers: https://acf.international/ru/list-of-war-enablers
Prices in Russia today, observe the dynamics: https://pricing.day/
We support Ukraine